A quick question about real DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ldm0208

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys! I just wanted to know how much time we have in between science and pat sections. After the 90min of science, is it automatically going to start the 60min of pat? I will need at least a min to switch my brain to pat. I know we can have a 15min break after pat if we want.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Guys! I just wanted to know how much time we have in between science and pat sections. After the 90min of science, is it automatically going to start the 60min of pat? I will need at least a min to switch my brain to pat. I know we can have a 15min break after pat if we want.

Thanks!

It is definitely immediate, but considering the science section is quite fast in terms of always have extra time, you can take your own break and let the time run.
I haven't taken it yet, but I am sure.

Thanks!
Yes. You instantly go into PAT section and it starts the counter immediately. When you take many practice tests you will just get use to going straight into perceptual.

If you have extra time like the previous poster said, you should go over marked questions.

Also, the data tells us that students who have enough time to go over their test a second time get more wrong than if they left it alone. Food for thought.