A radiographer's minds eye....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chirichiello

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I've been reading a lot of threads and enjoying the feedback given. So I decided to join sdn. Now being a member I have many questions that I would like to find answers to. Quick bio.. currently im 22 ending a four year enlistment with the military and am enthralled with human anatomy and physics. I've gone to and completed school to shoot x-rays, nationally registered with ARRT. Im very proficient at my job but know there's so much more to medicine than what meets the radiographer's eye. Anyone out there in the medical field looking back ever in this situation???