A really cool you tube channel with operations

Started by vkajko
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vkajko

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I found out about this through my favs on you tube. This guy shows some really cool and interesting operations and also explains everything. I though I would share with you guys.

Here is his newest video and what I think is the coolest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7o611VAiB0


Enjoy!
 
Last edited:
good video, i'll have to check out the rest of the channel.

I always get nervous when it's time to remove the uterus!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Holy FRICK - that's a STINKING BIG UTERUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!