• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

A week before CK - what do you guys think?

drdoom12

7+ Year Member
May 5, 2011
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hey everyone! Finishing up Uworld for the second time today and have a week before my test. Haven’t done a practice test yet and was looking for some insight into how to proceed. I averaged 80% this go around on Uworld and was planning on doing my incorrects and brushing up on topics I feel like I need to improve on. This is roughly 500 questions. However, I’m a bit nervous that a practice test might hurt my confidence, so I was skeptical on if I should do UWSA or not. Any advice? Was thinking of doing it tomorrow morning if I do.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Siqoraaa

2+ Year Member
    Apr 15, 2018
    1. Medical Student
      Hey everyone! Finishing up Uworld for the second time today and have a week before my test. Haven’t done a practice test yet and was looking for some insight into how to proceed. I averaged 80% this go around on Uworld and was planning on doing my incorrects and brushing up on topics I feel like I need to improve on. This is roughly 500 questions. However, I’m a bit nervous that a practice test might hurt my confidence, so I was skeptical on if I should do UWSA or not. Any advice? Was thinking of doing it tomorrow morning if I do.

Sent from my iPhone

Finishing Uworld for a second time is a really good accomplishment. And 80% is also really good.
      Normally, I would say you should do UWSA to know where you stand, BUT based on my test, the concepts and questions were so different than both the UWSA, that it may be better to focus on the incorrect questions.
      Good Luck!

Reactions: 1 user
      About the Ads

CingulateGyro

2+ Year Member
      Jul 27, 2017
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        Will a lower than expected UWSA change anything? If it won't, I wouldn't take one. But if you have any flexibility in taking CK I would absolutely do a practice test. Either you do well and go into your exam more confident or you do poorly push it back.

That being said. If your 80% is taking it randomly and timed I don't think you will score poorly (just my opinion)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.