Do we really think USMLE will delay the step 2 scores by 8 weeks for people that took the exam the first week of June?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluethroat

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Basically title. Seems brutal that they would make people wait 8 weeks, especially if they took it within the first few days of June. I don’t understand why they didn’t make this score delay announcement more prevalent.

Members don't see this ad.

Dude I took it literally June 1st and I woke up today so nervous/excited/freaked out about my score today. I really hope they release it but the website clearly says it's not gonna happen for me. Waiting another 6 weeks from today is just gonna be so freaking painful and frustrating if that's really whats gonna happen.

Dude I took it literally June 1st and I woke up today so nervous/excited/freaked out about my score today. I really hope they release it but the website clearly says it's not gonna happen for me. Waiting another 6 weeks from today is just gonna be so freaking painful and frustrating if that's really whats gonna happen.
I took it on the 1st too… this is insane. I really don’t get how it can take 8 weeks

Members don't see this ad :)
Man lets hope that somehow the USMLE gods favor us and spare us because man hahaha. Wild that people who took it one day before me will get it today but I'll wait 2 months total.

You're right though I feel like I needed that announcement when I was scheduling the date because I absolutely would have taken it a bit earlier to avoid this massive wait.

Yup a few friends who tested on 5/31 got their scores just now. Looks like we’re f***** and will have to wait the whole time…