A white guy longing for an asian girl

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowfeverdude

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am a second year pre-med one of the UC Schools. I am originally from the East Coast. Recently, I've started to like a few asian girls a lot but I don't know how I should approach them. I am a nice, tall, 20 year old white guy. My family came from Hollan awhile ago.

Members don't see this ad.

and this in the pre-allopathic forum because...

ahHAHAHAHahhahAHHAa

all the best to you, "yellowfeverdude"

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
I am a second year pre-med one of the UC Schools. I am originally from the East Coast. Recently, I've started to like a few asian girls a lot but I don't know how I should approach them. I am a nice, tall, 20 year old white guy. My family came from Hollan awhile ago.

Your SDN nace gave me a great idea for an ice-breaker: I have yellow fever and it ain't jaundice.

(Ducks to avoid shoes)

Well, you've already asked for advice on how to meet them in an internet forum under the name "yellowfeverdude" so you're on the right track. Have you started watching them through their window yet or are you not ready for that kind of a commitment right now?

Closing this thread. SDN is not a place for personal ads. If you'd like to discuss being single, or dating in medical school, I'll refer you to the "Single Students" forum or the All Students forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.