A Word of Thanks

Started by CajunMedic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CajunMedic

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After a total of 15 years of education, 4 States, Not matching, matching to my #1, then it subsequently closing, transferring programs, a global pandemic, regulatory BS, etc. I HAVE FINALLY GRADUATED RESIDENCY!!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone in here for helping to keep me sane during this entire process, supporting me when my residency closed and reaching out to me personally to make sure things were going OK. I appreciate the advice many of you have given me throughout the years.

Now on to attendinghood at a residency program with an SDG (my CMG gig fell apart), and soon to have residents and medical students of my own.
 
I wish you the best of luck. Resident education can be very rewarding. It'll slow you down, and you'll sometimes pull your hair out when they make mistakes, but overall it's a great feeling. I speak from the heart on this and not blurred by my typical "I need a Nitro and a Xanax" joke.

Congratulations on reaching attendinghood! Join a society and be active. AAEM is a great society to join.
 
After a total of 15 years of education, 4 States, Not matching, matching to my #1, then it subsequently closing, transferring programs, a global pandemic, regulatory BS, etc. I HAVE FINALLY GRADUATED RESIDENCY!!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone in here for helping to keep me sane during this entire process, supporting me when my residency closed and reaching out to me personally to make sure things were going OK. I appreciate the advice many of you have given me throughout the years.

Now on to attendinghood at a residency program with an SDG (my CMG gig fell apart), and soon to have residents and medical students of my own.
A very big congratulations, to you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad