AA the thread to end all threads....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
?

Ok, I have bot been here for long but i can see that AA is quite a hot topic around here. Yet not much progress is being made. I think that we should organize the debate into sub-arguments which will be tackled one at a time. Not moving forward or going off on tangental arguments untill the previous has been resolved or at least has had all of the coherent arguments related to it proposed. If it is not posible to agree then we will move on to another sub argument.

Tha only way I think this will work is if we only discuss the sub-argument and nothing else untill it is time. The reason the other threads seem to turn into souting matches is that the meander and go on wild tangents which require too much effort on the part of the reader to follow.

So, I propose we discuss argument relating to the justification for so called "reverse descrimination".
Is it justified that white people are discriminated against by ADCOMs. possible justifications may be.....slavery reparations....segragation reparations....leveling a playing feild which favors whites in other ways......ect...

Someone, anyone.....start with an opinion on the justness or injustice of reverse discrimination.......if nothing else, this thread may help us answer admissions questions by exposing us to the commi=on arguments surrounding AA

Members don't see this ad.

lets just start an AA forum

Originally posted by hightrump
Ok, I have bot been here for long but i can see that AA is quite a hot topic around here. Yet not much progress is being made. I think that we should organize the debate into sub-arguments which will be tackled one at a time. Not moving forward or going off on tangental arguments untill the previous has been resolved or at least has had all of the coherent arguments related to it proposed. If it is not posible to agree then we will move on to another sub argument.

Tha only way I think this will work is if we only discuss the sub-argument and nothing else untill it is time. The reason the other threads seem to turn into souting matches is that the meander and go on wild tangents which require too much effort on the part of the reader to follow.

So, I propose we discuss argument relating to the justification for so called "reverse descrimination".
Is it justified that white people are discriminated against by ADCOMs. possible justifications may be.....slavery reparations....segragation reparations....leveling a playing feild which favors whites in other ways......ect...

Someone, anyone.....start with an opinion on the justness or injustice of reverse discrimination.......if nothing else, this thread may help us answer admissions questions by exposing us to the commi=on arguments surrounding AA

Dude- there already is an AA thread to end all threads. It is called the affirmative action thread. DW started it.

can't we just get on with our lives already?