AACOMAS Experiences Error

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MightBeACylon439

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently found a document I had downloaded a few moons ago before I started my application called the "AACOMAS experiences" document. It details how you should describe work and volunteer experiences. Well, as the process is long and convoluted I got wrapped up in the personal statement and forgot about this until today- after my application had been verified.

Would it be worth my while to go back and update/change my experiences to fit this format? Would the schools who have already seen my released application look down on this or favorably?

For those who had no Idea this document existed, I have attached it to the thread.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• AACOMASExperiences.doc
    100.5 KB · Views: 107
So, did you ever update it to fit that format? I am just copying and pasting it from my experiences in TMDSAS

I updated them to fit the form yes, using the lawn mowing example to help write all my experiences. I never copied and pasted. I just wrote out on the form and saved often so I didn't lose anything.