AACOMAS Going Live?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mdsh00

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Does anybody have inside information about when the AACOMAS is going to go live?

Members don't see this ad.

ok nevermind...i saw this being discussed on another thread!

Members don't see this ad :)
Actually...I think I was wrong on that too. I only looked at the header of another thread about 10-15 spaces below this one which said "AACOM Application." I had just emailed COMP and have asked them. As soon as I find out, I'll let everyone know. :D

It shouldn't be too much longer for you all. Here is the info from their web site.

"""""""Please note: This application is for the 2004 entering class.
If you would like to apply for the 2005 entering class, please revisit our site in May. """"""""""

Here is their site for those you may not know where it is.
http://www.aacom.org/

I would suggest you all read through the section called "Before applying" It ahs everything you need to know about the process.

Good luck to all applying for the class of 2009 :luck: :luck: :luck:

What are you talking about going live?

(nicedream) said:
What are you talking about going live?

I think it is when Dr. Frankenstein starts the electricity and....

oh wait...wrong monster.

I think they were talking about when the website will be active for those appling for the 2004-2005 cycle.

:D

Can you just send your transcripts directly to AACOMAS, or do you need a stupid form to go with them like with AMCAS?

no form. just send them.

The address is in the help section when you try to fill out the app. I'm not sure if it's listed anywhere else.

I turned my paperwork in a couple days ago to have it mailed.

Looks like AACOMAS will be going live probably Monday; they have taken down the 2004 app already.

Great! THANKS! now I can at least send those in before i leave to study abroad!

Robz said:
I think it is when Dr. Frankenstein starts the electricity and....

oh wait...wrong monster.

I think they were talking about when the website will be active for those appling for the 2004-2005 cycle.

:D

Eeeeeeet's aliiiiiiiiive......

= checking obsessively

JohnDO said:
= checking obsessively

Wow...if your doing that now...just wait till you start with your mailbox....

every day....

for months....

Oh man I can still feel the pain.

I believe the AACOMAS is up and running for the 2005 enter class!!!!!!!! check it out just in case im wrong

Good luck in the upcoming application cycle! Its so much fun..... :rolleyes:

Hummmmmmmmm. Getting a "Page Cannot Be Found" message when i try to select "New application"... is it just overloaded????

nevermind... looks like it was just jammed up. already down to the PS part... much shorter than that AMCAS one. hummmm... crap. i was so happy to be done with the first one, now here's another. :(

Anyone know what we put for Course Number and Course Name? I take it number is the course# (Duh) but for course name do we put the department (such as ENGL) or the course description (Composition)?

I do not know if this is accurate, but i was told to put whatever shows up on your transcript as the course name...because this is the way that accuracy is verified.
kai

I don't know what's on my "official transcript", only whatever we can access through the web. (the advising transcript)

It looks like this:

COMPOSITION & LITERATURE ENGL 102 3 4.00 A