AACOMAS Grade Replacement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medsc1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The replacement course needs to be equal or more credits than the original. In your case it wouldn't be replaced.

The replacement course needs to be equal or more credits than the original. In your case it wouldn't be replaced.

You speak the truth.

Answers to questions like this are easily found in the AACOMAS instructions. Good luck OP!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have another semi-related question that I was wondering the answer to. If you want to retake a course that was 4 credits, but the school got rid of the course and broke it up into two separate courses that add up to 4 credits could you put that down for a grade replacement?

I have another semi-related question that I was wondering the answer to. If you want to retake a course that was 4 credits, but the school got rid of the course and broke it up into two separate courses that add up to 4 credits could you put that down for a grade replacement?

Nope. Not based on standard rules. You could attempt to explain it to AACOMAS, but most likely they won't budge.