AACOMAS Presentation/Publication Section. Need help urgently

Started by deleted1108162
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1108162

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, so for my presentation/publications section on aacomas (the achievement section), do I need to describe what my findings were for each presentation/poster that I include? There's a lot.....

Or can I just write the citation for the presentation/publication and that's it.

Also, for publications on AACOMAS, I know it says "Any work publicized through media organizations, including newspapers and journals." in the manual, so does this include newsletters and book reviews that were published in state journals? I know these aren't considered "peer-reviewed...."

Paging someone to help.... @Goro
 
Last edited by a moderator: