AACOMAS - Reporting Traffic Ticket Misdemeanor

Started by ahawke100
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ahawke100

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just thought I'd clutter the boards with another application concern I've been having...

I was pulled over for two speeding tickets. I guess I have to report these as misdemeanors since I'm an Ohioan. Does the following seem to be an appropriate response to the AACOMAS section where we report misdemeanors?

"I have received two speeding tickets, which are considered misdemeanors in my state of residence. The dates that coincided with the violations were x/x/201x and x/x/201x. I paid the fines that accompanied these tickets and faced no further consequences. As a result, I am much more mindful of my speed, and therefore the safety of myself and others, on the road."

Good enough? Think the tickets will hurt me in the application process?
 
Good enough in my opinion. I don't think a school tends to hold speeding tickets against you, unless you get into reckless driving or have like 10.