AACOMAS traffic guidelines still apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tenaccept

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do AACOMAS traffic guidelines still apply? if I pay a deposit after getting off WL from a DO school while paid deposit and holding acceptance from another DO school.

The waitlisted DO school gave only 2 days to pay the deposit. Do not mind pay $500 deposit but, need sometime to go and check the DO school so that I can make my decision between those 2 schools.
Need advice Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Do AACOMAS traffic guidelines still apply? if I pay a deposit after getting off WL from a DO school while paid deposit and holding acceptance from another DO school.

The waitlisted DO school gave only 2 days to pay the deposit. Do not mind pay $500 deposit but, need sometime to go and check the DO school so that I can make my decision between those 2 schools.
Need advice Thanks in advance
  • Those accepted on or after May 1 may be asked for an immediate deposit.
  • After May 1 of the year of matriculation, each medical college may implement college-specific procedures for accepted students who hold one or more seats at other medical colleges.