AACOMAS traffic guidelines still apply?

Started by tenaccept
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tenaccept

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do AACOMAS traffic guidelines still apply? if I pay a deposit after getting off WL from a DO school while paid deposit and holding acceptance from another DO school.

The waitlisted DO school gave only 2 days to pay the deposit. Do not mind pay $500 deposit but, need sometime to go and check the DO school so that I can make my decision between those 2 schools.
Need advice Thanks in advance
 
Last edited:
Do AACOMAS traffic guidelines still apply? if I pay a deposit after getting off WL from a DO school while paid deposit and holding acceptance from another DO school.

The waitlisted DO school gave only 2 days to pay the deposit. Do not mind pay $500 deposit but, need sometime to go and check the DO school so that I can make my decision between those 2 schools.
Need advice Thanks in advance
  • Those accepted on or after May 1 may be asked for an immediate deposit.
  • After May 1 of the year of matriculation, each medical college may implement college-specific procedures for accepted students who hold one or more seats at other medical colleges.