Jan 18, 2014
Status
Pre-Medical
I've sent my transcripts to AACOMAS twice now. And had to send today for the third time. Talked with them on the phone this morning and they claim they haven't lost my transcript, yet I have tracking confirmation that it was delivered.

Sent first time on 7/5, second time 8/6, and now third time today 9/3. This is getting ridiculous. Anyone else have this issue?? This is severely holding up my app and pissing me off...

MusicDOc124

Staff member
5+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2013
Did you send through the online upload system or snail mail? I had a problem with the online system with AMCAS, but no problems with snail mail. When I did AACOMAS a month later, I simply submitted everything via snail mail to avoid that problem.

OP
E
Jan 18, 2014
Status
Pre-Medical
Did you send through the online upload system or snail mail? I had a problem with the online system with AMCAS, but no problems with snail mail. When I did AACOMAS a month later, I simply submitted everything via snail mail to avoid that problem.
Snail mail. I had the opposite experience. Submitted electronically for AMCAS and worked well. Submitted snail mail for AACOMAS and they lost it twice

mathnerd88

5+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2013
Status
Medical Student
Snail mail. I had the opposite experience. Submitted electronically for AMCAS and worked well. Submitted snail mail for AACOMAS and they lost it twice
I have submitted mine snail mail and it has arrived there the first time, correctly. I had two transcripts sent to AACOMAS, and both were successfully processed within a week.

OP
E
Jan 18, 2014
Status
Pre-Medical
I have submitted mine snail mail and it has arrived there the first time, correctly. I had two transcripts sent to AACOMAS, and both were successfully processed within a week.
Hopefully this is the case this time... Idk what's messing it up

Sep 20, 2014
The Northeast
Status
Pre-Medical
Hopefully this is the case this time... Idk what's messing it up
Are you following their exact instructions?

" " having transcript(s) sent directly from schools instead of sending them yourself?

" " including your ID# in the 1st line of the address?

Mine worked fine first try.

OP
E
Jan 18, 2014
Status
Pre-Medical
Are you following their exact instructions?

" " having transcript(s) sent directly from schools instead of sending them yourself?

" " including your ID# in the 1st line of the address?

Mine worked fine first try.
Yes and yes