AACP.com/new tuition stats/higher fees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Heyyyyy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did you guys see the new pharmd tuition stats for 2003-2004(all pharmacy schools)? I wanted to attach a copy of it but don't know how to. Most pharmacy schools increased their tuition fees. I hope these tuition increases stop or at least at my school. I certainly don't want to pay any additional money to these hungry schools.

Members don't see this ad.

My tuition went from a projected $6,100 to $6,400 for this upcoming year. I'm not complaining.

Tuition at any school goes up just about every year. This is nothing new. Even some undergrad schools are seeing 7%+ tuition hikes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Seven percent? You're lucky! My alma mater just raised tuition by 20% and will likely do so again next year. :eek:

What state is it in? I've heard that California is having some SERIOUS tuition hikes, but I wasn't clear if it was the UofC system or not.

Kansas. Like California, we're in the middle of a big budget crunch, hence our state universities are planning to double tuition in the next couple of years.

Yup, I go to a UC and there will be a 30% increase! :eek: