AACPMAS Transcript and MCAT processing (?)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NoStress

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

For those of you applying this cycle, has anyone seen that your information has been processed yet? I requested my university to send my transcript on August 2nd and added AACPMAS to receive my MCAT scores the week before August 1st. So far, I still see they have not received anything on my application. I may be a little anxious and rushing, but if anyone has already been able to submit, the time frame data would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Yea, I'm in the same situation had my transcripts sent out on August 1st and still see nothing from AACPMAS.

I called AACPMAS because I had sent my MCAT scores August 5th too and the person I spoke to said they may have already received my scores but it usually takes a week to ten days after they receive your scores to update it on the website.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in the same boat....sent everything in when the application opened and now I'm just waiting. Very nerve racking situation but I'm trying to stay sane.

Same here.

Started my app on the 1st and still do not have anything under MCAT or Transcripts...

Hey guys,

For those of you applying this cycle, has anyone seen that your information has been processed yet? I requested my university to send my transcript on August 2nd and added AACPMAS to receive my MCAT scores the week before August 1st. So far, I still see they have not received anything on my application. I may be a little anxious and rushing, but if anyone has already been able to submit, the time frame data would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Yeah, it takes a little while for that to register. Be patient.

I want to say it took a couple weeks to receive my transcripts and 3-4 weeks to verify them.

I submitted my application August 2nd and had my transcripts (from 2 schools) sent out on August 3rd...I have been checking and it looks like this morning I have one received and the other is still not received. I also sent my MCAT scores before I submitted my application and there is nothing up yet. I am surprised they have one of my transcripts received already though because I expected it to take up to five weeks.

I submitted my application August 2nd and had my transcripts (from 2 schools) sent out on August 3rd...I have been checking and it looks like this morning I have one received and the other is still not received. I also sent my MCAT scores before I submitted my application and there is nothing up yet. I am surprised they have one of my transcripts received already though because I expected it to take up to five weeks.

Seems like they've received my transcript now, too, but still nothing for my MCAT scores.

Quick question for you guys...

are any of you applying to any MD or DO programs as well? I was wondering if the application for podiatry school was similar to this process. Is the application on AACPMAS the one for the class enrolling in Fall 2012?

I believe I saw that NYCPM had a class that started in Jan so that is why I am kinda confused.

Thanks,

Quick question for you guys...

are any of you applying to any MD or DO programs as well? I was wondering if the application for podiatry school was similar to this process. Is the application on AACPMAS the one for the class enrolling in Fall 2012?

I believe I saw that NYCPM had a class that started in Jan so that is why I am kinda confused.

Thanks,

Yes, this application cycle is for Fall 2012. NYCPM is the only school that has a January or August 2012 start option that you must choose when you select which schools to submit your application to.

Each application system has their similarities, but not everything is exact. AACPMAS opened this month while the MD/DO app systems opened in June, I believe.

Relax future pod students. I remember the cycle being really slow at the beginning last year. You should start seeing updates by next week for sure.

Members don't see this ad :)
+1 to RATM's post....

I think I got one of the earliest interview slots last year, and that wasn't until the 3rd week of September...I would definitely say the process will pick up within the next 2 weeks or so. GL. :)

one of my transcript have been posted. I believed it was mailed it on the 4th and aacpmas received it on the 12th.

It appears that everything is starting to be processed....i even got an email from NYCPM stating they received my application. Good luck to everyone!!

It appears that everything is starting to be processed....i even got an email from NYCPM stating they received my application. Good luck to everyone!!

I also got the email from NYCPM but I still have no GPA calculation processed from AACPMAS.

I also got the email from NYCPM but I still have no GPA calculation processed from AACPMAS.

Me too. NYCPM emailed me today to remind me to send in my MCAT scores and send my letters, but I still see no update from AACPMAS that they've calculated my GPA, or even received my MCAT score.

How exactly do you submit your MCAT scores? Can't find it on the website

How exactly do you submit your MCAT scores? Can't find it on the website

When you view your score on the AAMC website, there is an option to send your score out to schools of application processing companies. AACPMAS is one of the choices.

Has anyone had their GPA calculated?

Has anyone at all gotten there GPA's calculated? My transcripts have been on there for over 10 days. Thanks

Thanks NoStress....at the moment I'm feeling the exact opposite of your screen name haha

Thanks NoStress....at the moment I'm feeling the exact opposite of your screen name haha

Me too. I chose the name to remind myself to calm down every time I come on here for advice. Haha :laugh:

GPAs are calculated.....sent transcripts Aug 1st, were received Aug 11th.

My transcripts were received on 8/12, application submitted on 8/16, and gpa calculated on 8/29. Hope this gives everyone a better timeline idea!

So now that GPA's are beginning to come through for those who applied at the beginning of the cycle, does anyone know what kind of wait time it is before potential interview invites could be sent out?

My GPA was calculated today.

So now that GPA's are beginning to come through for those who applied at the beginning of the cycle, does anyone know what kind of wait time it is before potential interview invites could be sent out?

I'm not sure of the timeline for interviews either. I see on the application site that there is a mailing date column in when you check the program status; I think we still have to wait for our application info to be "mailed" to the schools.

Des Moines says they'll start having interviews in September (Fridays). They said they'll have 150 interviews for their 53 seats.

CSPM says they'll get their first batch in September..

So I'm guessing all schools receive apps starting in September? Not really sure when they would give out interviews though.

I released my MCAT scores to aacpmas on August 1st. They were posted to my application on the 16th. That may have had something to with not submitting my application until the 14th though.

Does anyone have their MCAT scores posted yet?

MCAT is posted and GPA is calculated. I'm guessing that my app should be sent out to the schools within a few days.

I got an interview at Temple! They start their interviews September 19th. I received a call this afternoon, which I thought was odd. I still don't get how they received my info if my "mailing date" isn't even updated on the app system, and my GPA was calculated not too long ago. Hmm.

I got an interview at Temple! They start their interviews September 19th. I received a call this afternoon, which I thought was odd. I still don't get how they received my info if my "mailing date" isn't even updated on the app system, and my GPA was calculated not too long ago. Hmm.

Same.

My gpa was calculated today!

Does anyone know if Scholl starts this early as well?

I received the same call from the admissions department at Temple, and asked the gentleman on the phone how they were able to get to me so quickly, since I know they have not even received my letters of recommendation yet. He said when your application is verified that the schools you have designated have access to your electronic application before they get your hard copy.

I received the same call from the admissions department at Temple, and asked the gentleman on the phone how they were able to get to me so quickly, since I know they have not even received my letters of recommendation yet. He said when your application is verified that the schools you have designated have access to your electronic application before they get your hard copy.

The gentleman? You mean the dean of admissions? :laugh:

The gentleman? You mean the dean of admissions? :laugh:

I do not think he was the dean of admissions. It was a fairly informal call, just telling me to expect a formal invitation later in the week.

I got a similar call from NYU last week. They told me they would probably call for interviews in 2 weeks or so.

I also got a call from Temple yesterday afternoon for an interview invite! So excited!

how long did it take for some of you to get your MCAT score posted on AACPMAS?? I put in a request on August 1st and it's still not posted. I'm starting to get a lil worried....

how long did it take for some of you to get your MCAT score posted on AACPMAS?? I put in a request on August 1st and it's still not posted. I'm starting to get a lil worried....

Request your MCAT scores to be released again! This happened to me three times, twice I released them, and didn't see an update for a week or so. It should post relatively quickly (within 72 hours.) I would call AACPMAS, they can tell you whether or not they received it. They should have that info before getting to update your app.

I sent my transcripts in a few weeks into aug. Everything was submitted by the 3rd week, and they have everything processed and my gap calculated. I'm just waiting for them to send it to the schools. The whole process took me 2 weeks total.

I just requested my mcat scores for a second time. I initially did it the first of august. This is annoying. My GPA is still not calculated, even though my transcripts were received on aug 15th.

both of my transcripts were received by 8/22 and my GPA has been calculated.

as for my MCAT, i requested it in the middle of July AND August 1st, and I just put in my third request a few days ago.. hopefully they'll receive it now!

For those of you still waiting for your MCAT scores to be processed, I would double-check that you inputted your "unofficial" scores correctly. An acquaintance of mine had the same problem, but then he realized he got his numbers mixed up for his VR and PS scores. His scores were processed in a timely manner after he corrected the mistake, and re-requested his scores to be released. Just a suggestion!