AADSAS App

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent4533

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone e-submit their application in mid to late august and not have any problems getting interviews/accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone e-submit their application in mid to late august and not have any problems getting interviews/accepted?
I have heard of many people ending up fine, provided you application is fine, just realize your chances are decreasing the longer you wait.

I didn't have any issues last cycle when I submitted at the end of August. 5 interviews and 3 acceptances.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't have any issues last cycle when I submitted at the end of August. 5 interviews and 3 acceptances.

Just to clarify, do you mean "submitted" or everything "verified" by end of August?

Just to clarify, do you mean "submitted" or everything "verified" by end of August?
Submitted as in the initial submission and paying the primary application fee. I submitted later than I wanted because I was waiting for a LOR from a general dentist.

I'm still waiting for my committee letter from my school. So hopefully it turns out ok for us!