AADSAS Committee Letter and Dentist LOR?

Started by deleted1148856
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1148856

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've noticed most schools just want 1 committee letter to fulfill the LOR requirement. I also noticed 1 particular school wants a dentist to be part of that committee letter. My committee letter doesn't have a dentist on it but I do have a separate dentist letter that can be written. Should I just upload the 1 committee letter to the AADSAS portal and then have the dentist letter directly sent to that 1 school. I don't see the point of uploading the dentist letter if it's literally just for one school.

On another note, do most of the supplemental applications ask for dentist letter anyways? I was surprised by how most schools didn't ask for a dentist LOR in the AADSAS portal.