AADSAS "Evaluators" Section Blank for Reapplicant

Started by BWG
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BWG

BWG
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am re-applying for 2013 and am wrapping up my AADSAS, but am confused by the "evaluators" section since it not pre-fill any info from my 2012 application.

Do I simply fill out the same evaluator names as I used last year, and if so does AADSAS already have these letters stored somehow (all 3 were electronic submit)? Do I need to go through all the LOE matching forms/contacting evaluators again, etc.

I expected that my evaluators would have their info pre-filled and I would simply select the ones I planned to use for 2013.

Thanks in advance!
 
Not debating of course, but that seems crazy. So I need to ask for a new LOE every year if the evaluator didn't save the one they wrote for me?

Or do I just need to get an okay to use the one AADSAS already has?
 
I'm sending my letter from my school's career center lot services and when I entered the evaluator information, I got a mail saying that the letter was requested. What is this?
Are they requesting the letter from the evaluators directly?