AADSAS general questions.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

5RWill

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright so for schools attended, your required to mail the transcript request forms to each school or registrar's office by which they send an official copy to AADSAS right? I have one of the schools telling me that i have to go through an E-script like iwantmytrascript and then fax or email them my transcript request form and they'll send it from there? Or am i misinterpreting all this and i'm supposed to send them electronically once i've received an official transcript to AADSAS?

The other question is under instructions from the ADEA i'm told to only list each institution once. Regardless of how many gaps there are in between attendances or such. There in lies a problem for me.

I attended Mississippi State University my freshman year and Ole Miss my sophomore year. Then went back to MSU to finish my last two years. I can't put August 09 - may 10 then august 11-Dec 13.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response. I see.

What i was asking about the transcripts is basically do i send them to AADSAS? Or does the school do that? That's the entire point of the Transcript request form correct? To send it to the Registrar's office so they'll gather an official transcript and send it to AADSAS. Right? That was my assumption. AMCAS might be different but i asked my buddy in med school if he remembered mailing anything off and he told me no, that he did it all electronically. So i'm wondering if i need to get the transcripts sent to me and send them into AADSAS or if the registrar's office does that on my behalf when i send them a transcript request form. I guess whether or not i do it electronically is irrelevant.