AADSAS. How many experiences should we add?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fantasticflossophy

Reaction score
Is this section basically supposed to be our resume? & Is there a such thing as adding too many experiences?

Members don't see this ad.

Make sure to use important experiences that have occurred that show that you are a real person. There is no minimum or maximum , but understand that washing dishes at home is not applicable. The admissions team is looking to see what you have done in the journey prior to your application. I would recommend at least 4, but if you are forcing to add things you have done, you've went too far.

Make sure to use important experiences that have occurred that show that you are a real person. There is no minimum or maximum , but understand that washing dishes at home is not applicable. The admissions team is looking to see what you have done in the journey prior to your application. I would recommend at least 4, but if you are forcing to add things you have done, you've went too far.
When I asked louisville, you can add as many as long as they are meaningful experiences. I even asked about experiences that are less than 10 hours long or a day long and they said the same thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Makes sense! Thanks! :)

When I asked louisville, you can add as many as long as they are meaningful experiences. I even asked about experiences that are less than 10 hours long or a day long and they said the same thing.
Ok, great! Thanks so much! :)