AADSAS is up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
uhh I think they are still workingn on it. it goes no where.

You can't make an account or anything. Unless I completely overlooked it.

Ooh I see it now.

If you have ad blockers. Turn them OFF.

its up but i cant find the matching forms. anyone else having trouble finding those????

Members don't see this ad :)
I just printed off mine, i had to fill out the information about the college I've attended under Education, Colleges Attended (Transcript Matching Form)

I can't log in because of DENTPIN; I just registered for that, it says the status is pending. is it just me??

hrm, i go to that website and I can't seem to find a link to being able to start a new app. any advice? the top of my page still reads "2010 ADEA AADSAS Dental School Application"

edit: nm, just had to clear my cache/cookies

hrm, i go to that website and I can't seem to find a link to being able to start a new app. any advice? the top of my page still reads "2010 ADEA AADSAS Dental School Application"

Clear your internet cache (Windows) or reset your web browser (Mac). Your old bookmark may be an issue. Actually, I think AADSAS is experiencing some difficulties right now.

Last edited:
Is the portal lagging or is it just me?

laaaaaaaaaggggggg

seems like the portal keeps going offline when I try to get back on to finish typing in my courses.

laagggg for me too.......couldn't be all us desperate pre-dents could it?

Members don't see this ad :)
same here...keeps on kicking me out!

how does the transcript matching form look like? can we print it off immediately after we enter our universities attended?

how does the transcript matching form look like? can we print it off immediately after we enter our universities attended?

Yes, I was able to print mine, but it is kicking me out when I try to enter my courses. I was only able to enter one...

It probably would help if they didn't make it so you had to save/transfer info to the server after each course... Pretty obnoxious.

I find that their matching form is so stupid.

they only bother to fill out the top and upper middle half

then want you to refill out the the rest, most of which is either repeat or what you were already asked to enter.

they need to get some people to make changes so to generate simpler forms. all you have to do is date and sign and put in what your name at the school is/was if its different.

"After clicking the "Save" button, you will be securely and seamlessly authenticated."

lolol what a joke?

I find that their matching form is so stupid.

they only bother to fill out the top and upper middle half

then want you to refill out the the rest, most of which is either repeat or what you were already asked to enter.

they need to get some people to make changes so to generate simpler forms. all you have to do is date and sign and put in what your name at the school is/was if its different.

I thought the evaluator was supposed to fill out the bottom part...

I thought the evaluator was supposed to fill out the bottom part...

Oh I was talking about the transcript match forms. My LORs are all electronic so I don't know what it asks.

at the top they already filled out your name and school. further down they obviously fill out both ids for you an date of birth.

after that it proceeds to ask you to once again fill out the name of the school(well full name of the school), name @ the school(doesn't say if different or not. Its the same for me but I'll just put it down to be safe)

the dates you attended. whether it includes fall 2010 grades or not and whether its an update(although there's no box or place to answer this question)

and signature.

I just find it redundant to ask you to fill out certain things you've already answered.

For me I'll have to find a typewriter so everything will be legible.