AADSAS Letters of Recommendation sent?

Started by jabeck74
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jabeck74

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is AADSAS policy on sending the LORs. They have had mine for almost a month and not sent yet. Does it update on the site and tell you when they have been sent...I don't see a place for that? It only has a received column...meaning AADSAS has received them from my evaluators.

AADSAS 😡
 
Has your application been sent to the schools yet? Usually AADSAS sends out your LORS 3 weeks after your application. Then you have to wait for the LOR's to arrive at the school. Then the school has to process your letters, so it can take quite a while before the school officially has them.
 
thats why I had my LOR sent directly to the schools
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They mailed my application out on Nov 28. This letter of recommendation stuff stresses me out because I have asked some of my teachers to mail them at least 7 or 8 times because this is my 2nd year to apply. I know they are getting tired of mailing them out everywhere. I wish I could just get a copy and send them myself.
 
jabeck74 said:
They mailed my application out on Nov 28. This letter of recommendation stuff stresses me out because I have asked some of my teachers to mail them at least 7 or 8 times because this is my 2nd year to apply. I know they are getting tired of mailing them out everywhere. I wish I could just get a copy and send them myself.
wow, you dropped the ball 2 years in a row!!!!