AADSAS opens very soon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
did you all get on? Mine still is not opening :(

Members don't see this ad.

They're just messing with you. It's not up yet. :smuggrin:

I love how AADSAS will enforce their cutoff times as to when to submit your application, and all the money you pay. But they dont come through when they say they will do something by a given date and time.

you will all learn that the AADSAS just wants your money, once they have that, then they will take their time putting your application together.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you able to get on?????????? I can't seem to find it? its suppose to start right now...:confused:

did you all get on? Mine still is not opening :(

Be patient. It says it will be open "after 4 pm". It does not say when exactly after 4 pm that will be.

question: is it bad if AADSAS recieves my recommendation letters by the end of june. My professors are telling me that they will be done with it like on May 30 and then they will send it out
??

question: is it bad if AADSAS recieves my recommendation letters by the end of june. My professors are telling me that they will be done with it like on May 30 and then they will send it out
??

you should b fine. They don't send it out until June.

i am sending LOR in august...but i am sending through my school...i dont think it matters because aadsas takes about 6-8 weeks to process your application. therefore d-schools wont look at your application until like end of july or beginning of august.

i am saying this according to my knowledge...correct me if i m wrong.

all aadsas needs is your completed application, your payment, and your transcripts.....they will then send out your app. to your designated schools.....they forward ur lor's on a rolling basis as they are recieved...u can monitor wut lor's aadsas has recieved and when they sent them out online.:D

if you look under my post i said just kidding under the "reason edited"
just messin with ya'll

p.s. elderjam...:laugh:

I :love: aadsas

really i do :rolleyes:

As far as I know your app will be considered complete even if your letters have not yet been received by the schools. AADSAS will send them out as they receive them. Also, some people don't even use AADSAS to send their letters, they just send them directly to the schools. So AADSAS will consider your app complete without them.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is my first time applying and I don't see where we can actually create a username and password.

Can somebody please post the link for me? Or is it not even up yet?

Well they really need to put it UP NOW!!! I am going on vacation tommorrow and do NOT have time to waste right now....god I hate ADEA!

Be patient. It says it will be open "after 4 pm". It does not say when exactly after 4 pm that will be.

if you look under my post i said just kidding under the "reason edited"
just messin with ya'll

p.s. elderjam...:laugh:

that was very funny.....everyone is still freaking out

damn you aadsas!!! *shakes fist at monitor* :mad: :mad:

i know I'm on the other side of the fence as everyone anxiously awaiting aadsas to open but just realize that it doesnt matter if you finish the app tonight or in two weeks, you'll still be in the first mailing. Go out and have some fun and worry about it later

its almost 6 and it isnt up...im guessing it isnt going up today? has anyone spoken with them?

with the amount of money they charge, you'd think they have their ducks on the row. My guess is that it wont be up tonight because they are already gone home. good luck:eek:

its almost 6 and it isnt up...im guessing it isnt going up today? has anyone spoken with them?

AADSAS closes 4:30 eastern standard time.... sooo I'm going to assume that it is not going to open tonight as well. They seem to be on top of their game as usual.

It's 6:23 now and I still can't access AADSAS...
Am I the only one? The web says it'll be available after 4pm..
I keep on getting "error on page"..

Am I the only one who's having this prob?? :confused:

it opened may 16 last year...

when everything else fails take refuge in SDN... so I already completed my TMDSAS (bc I live in TX) and submited it, and all day I've been checking this stupid AADSAS website.. only to notice the price change since last year. So now it is $195 for the first school and $60 bucks thereafter... that is pretty expensive... I paid $175 for three TMDSAS schools... and luckily none of them have additional fees...

I am going to be so broke as soon as this application opens up!

This thread just keeps getting crazier by the moment...haha..

BTW.. I still can't find the application? Anybody found it yet?

no... no application to be found.. bc they said it will be ready after 4pm EST it is 5:30 on my time which is CST and I still can't open it.. so I guess we just wait untill tomorrow... and hopefully we will be able to find it. :D .. so i hope...

Maybe its just my computer...but now it doesnt say will open after 4 pm. Now it says coming soon!! anyone else seeing that or am i delusional?

well I hope coming soon = May 16th at 9:00 am!!

ADEA really sucks!! Don't they understand people have places to be and need to get this BS done as soon as possible??? Unless there is internet on the airplane, I have no way of doing this stupid crap after may 16th! god they are sooo useless!!

It is absolutely not up at the moment!

Joking. It's up.

Its soooo slow...and when it loads a page the page is incomplete...reminds me of registration time on esims for cuny students

Not working for me right now.. Must be too many stressed people ponding the site