AADSAS payment?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kreinstein

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this seems too simple, but I'm doing my best to be fully aware of the application process this summer

I know the costs associated with AADSAS ($245 first school, $99 for each additional), however when exactly will this need to be paid?

In my case: I am taking the DAT June 22nd (might be postponed to early July if need be), and that will wrap up everything for my application. Will I be able to have an AADSAS application open and ongoing from June 1st to June 22nd, and then pay the fees once I take the DAT and actually submit? Or will I be required to designate schools from the beginning and forced to pay as I open the application?

My biggest concern is paying the application fees and then being devastated with a low DAT score. With that being said I'm hoping to open AADSAS June 1st, submit LORs, request transcripts, fill it out as I can etc, finally take the DAT June 22nd, and then from there if satisfied pay to send out the application. Will this be possible? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

when you submit your application you need to pay all the fees. You can open the application June 1, and keep filling it out etc until when you are done without having paid the fee, you just pay once you press submit. For example, you can open it add all your info and submit after your DAT.

If you submit, and want to add additional schools, you still can just need to pay for those schools- but you cannot change any parts of your application.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,

when you submit your application you need to pay all the fees. You can open the application June 1, and keep filling it out etc until when you are done without having paid the fee, you just pay once you press submit. For example, you can open it add all your info and submit after your DAT.

If you submit, and want to add additional schools, you still can just need to pay for those schools- but you cannot change any parts of your application.
Okay, thank you!