-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AADSAS server down?
Started by oassis74
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
same problem
me too. it's annoying but i'm pretty sure nothing will have changed since it's the weekend, so hopefully it'll be back up tomorrow.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ditto, i didn't have any interviews yet so i dunno how much would have changed but stili i woudl like to see esp. since peolpe are getting creighton acceptances w/o interviews...eekkk maybe that could be me too?
hmm if only aadsas lets me see...
hmm if only aadsas lets me see...
yea...seems so odd though...the time is finally now and....ditto....if they are doing tech updates, then they found a VEERYY bad time for that, imho 👍
I paid good money for that crappy service...
Thats what you get when there's no competition, crappy service.
It's true.
During this application cycle, my committee LOR package ended up missing couple of pages for EVERY SINGLE school I applied. I then called AADSAS to ask them to resend my LOR and they REFUSED. 😡
I am just so glad I dont have to deal with this anymore.
yeah thats exactly what that is, just like the federal reserveThats what you get when there's no competition, crappy service.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't really know why everyone is bashing AADSAS so much? I am from Canada and I think this service is excellent. Here we have to do all this b/s work on our own. Including filling out forms for GPA calculations and each proff has to fill out different letters and this and that. AADSAS saves a LOT OF TIME! I applied to only 4 Canadian schools, but mind you this took soooo much more time to do and I would rather pay AADSAS to do it for me and keep me updated. Otherwise i'd be stressing with school and having to do the applications for each individual school.
Although the service does mess up a tad, it is expected. I am just thankful that there is such a service out there. Can you picture yourself doing these applications to all those schools on your own?
Yikes!..
Just a thought.
Although the service does mess up a tad, it is expected. I am just thankful that there is such a service out there. Can you picture yourself doing these applications to all those schools on your own?
Yikes!..
Just a thought.
USC said they suggest you contact the school directly. you could go through AADSAS, but any info you send them (transcripts etc) could get delayed or misplaced/misdelivered and USC won't be responsible- they could drop you if they dont get stuff on time.If we have been accepted to a school do we even have to use or update the service????
Is anyone still unable to access the AADSAS website? I haven't been able to go to the site since Saturday.
Is anyone still unable to access the AADSAS website? I haven't been able to go to the site since Saturday.
I think somebody who got rejected sabotaged it.

I thought about that actually... some uber 1337 hacker predent student decided to take down the server - in any case it sucks
I thought about that also, but wouldn't that have occurred on Friday?
still no worky....
I just called ... they said "the server would be up by the close of business today" which is about 4:30pm
Nice work... I still can't get the page up as of right now..
Server JUST came back up! We can all stop panicking now... Ha!
it's alive again!!!
Where on the AADSAS page can I check to see whether or not I was accepted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where on the AADSAS page can I check to see whether or not I was accepted?
Go to "status", then "at designated schools." If it says "offer made", then you are good to go!
Where on the AADSAS page can I check to see whether or not I was accepted?
you put the mouse pointer on the status tab on your aadsas homepage and then click on "at designated schools" on the drop-down menu
Where on the AADSAS page can I check to see whether or not I was accepted?
status at designated schools
When I go to that page, it says "invited for interview" for one school and the rest are blank even though I had five interviews. Does that mean I was rejected by all of them?
When I go to that page, it says "invited for interview" for one school and the rest are blank even though I had five interviews. Does that mean I was rejected by all of them?
Well, not neccesarily.
Some schools dont use AADSAS so you wouldnt really know until your letter of acceptance get to you either by mail or email.
Would NYU, Columbia, Stony Brook, and Temple be some of those schools that don't use AADSAS to report acceptance status?Some schools dont use AADSAS
Would NYU, Columbia, Stony Brook, and Temple be some of those schools that don't use AADSAS to report acceptance status?
Not sure about others, but I know for sure NYU doesnt update status on AADSAS.
what about pitt, howard, UDM, or BU? Are they also known for not using aadsas or does a blank status after months just mean they still haven't gotten to my application?
i know pitt uses aadsas. not sure about the others.what about pitt, howard, UDM, or BU? Are they also known for not using aadsas or does a blank status after months just mean they still haven't gotten to my application?
what about pitt, howard, UDM, or BU? Are they also known for not using aadsas or does a blank status after months just mean they still haven't gotten to my application?
I think theres are acceptance threads for Pitt and UDM going around. You might want to check those and see how they are accepting people.
Good luck!
Pitt was via "offer made" on AADSAS, and Rose called quite a few people (i didn't get a call tho). the letter/packet's in the mail.