AADSAS status change after decision day

Started by AM811
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AM811

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, UTHSC is my first choice as I am an AR applicant, I interviewed with them on 10/12/22 and felt the interview went really well. I asked towards the end of our conversation if there were any questions or concerns that they had about my app that I could answer, to which the assoc. Dean replied “if there were any we wouldn’t be interviewing you today.” I felt like that was a good sign. However, I didn’t get a call on decision day, and my AADSAS status changed from “invited for interview” to “received/under review” I’m told they update the AADSAS pretty religiously. Should I take this as a sign I’m being waitlisted or rejected? Anyone have any thoughts or info to give? TIA
 
Hi all, UTHSC is my first choice as I am an AR applicant, I interviewed with them on 10/12/22 and felt the interview went really well. I asked towards the end of our conversation if there were any questions or concerns that they had about my app that I could answer, to which the assoc. Dean replied “if there were any we wouldn’t be interviewing you today.” I felt like that was a good sign. However, I didn’t get a call on decision day, and my AADSAS status changed from “invited for interview” to “received/under review” I’m told they update the AADSAS pretty religiously. Should I take this as a sign I’m being waitlisted or rejected? Anyone have any thoughts or info to give? TIA
ignore any change on aadsas except for accepted or rejected...
 
Hi all, UTHSC is my first choice as I am an AR applicant, I interviewed with them on 10/12/22 and felt the interview went really well. I asked towards the end of our conversation if there were any questions or concerns that they had about my app that I could answer, to which the assoc. Dean replied “if there were any we wouldn’t be interviewing you today.” I felt like that was a good sign. However, I didn’t get a call on decision day, and my AADSAS status changed from “invited for interview” to “received/under review” I’m told they update the AADSAS pretty religiously. Should I take this as a sign I’m being waitlisted or rejected? Anyone have any thoughts or info to give? TIA
I agree for your purposes, pay attention only to offers made. There are some statuses that have meaning (invited to interview) while others are nebulous (under review).