AADSAS Status Change : USC

Started by kiskon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kiskon

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else have their status changed today? Mine went from blank to Received/Under Review. (on AADSAS)
 
Mine was changed to Received/Under Review about a few weeks ago. It hasn't changed from that since.
 
yeah, mine changed to received/under review today as well. hopefully it'll be changed to invited for interview soon!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine went from "WAIT LIST" to "under review". Strange...seems like everyone's went to review no matter if you've interviewed or not. I wonder if people who've been accepted show that as well.
 
Does anyone's application say "application received/complete"

Also for those accepted, what does your status say?
 
Do you guys know USC has their own status site? Not sure if it is updated any more frequently than AADSAS, but I did see a change from blank to "under review" a few weeks ago, so I do know that it is updated.

http://uscsd03.usc.edu/webtools/
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My status has been "under review" for the past 6 weeks😱

but I recieved a letter saying that they are going to keep my application until their class is full...then they're going to throw it away😀😡