Aadsas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am not too familiar with this whole new application process, do we apply online for aadsas or do we print something out? It says I created an account in Nov2004 (which I did) but only completed personal info and parents background info . I didnt complete the app, can i just use the app that I started online?

Also, when is the first day to turn in applications? I know on about May16th it will open up, so do I submit it this day?

I was hoping to apply early to get better chances, but if i take my Dat LATE jun and apply now, are my chances still better than applying in Jul or Late jun?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

i believe it opens up on may 16th, but you can only fill out stuff until they allow you to submit it.. they are a little behind right now i guess. you probably will have to fill everything over again btw.

rocknightmare said:
i believe it opens up on may 16th, but you can only fill out stuff until they allow you to submit it.. they are a little behind right now i guess. you probably will have to fill everything over again btw.

How can you fill it out? I thought it was released yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any info that you have entered on your application started in 2004 will have to be re-entered on the 2006 application when it becomes available, on or around May 16th.

1905 said:
I was hoping to apply early to get better chances, but if i take my Dat LATE jun and apply now, are my chances still better than applying in Jul or Late jun?

The other advice is solid, you will have to re-input a new app to AADSAS.

Get your app done as soon as you can regardless of when you take the DAT. Do not wait to submit the app until you get your DAT done. July is still early, but if your app is done, send it. With the processing time involved (usually a month or more by AADSAS), your DAT scores arrive separately to the schools from the ADA, and will probably get there at nearly the same time.

cowsgomoo said:
How can you fill it out? I thought it was released yet.

i must have created an account in nov2004. thats what it says, and i dont even remember how i did it, but the computer must have thought i was trying to apply on the 2005 cycle, but like one of the posts said, i will have to do it over again.

also: is the app submitted online, or do we print it out then fill out then mail?

1905 said:
i must have created an account in nov2004. thats what it says, and i dont even remember how i did it, but the computer must have thought i was trying to apply on the 2005 cycle, but like one of the posts said, i will have to do it over again.

also: is the app submitted online, or do we print it out then fill out then mail?

I filled out and submitted mine online.