AAMC 3-10 CBT Cant get printed answers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jess8000

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have (legit) access to AAMC CBT Tests 3-10.

I wanted to print out the answers as pdf, but I dont see how I can.

Maybe I'm a dumby, but can anyone please show me how to print out the answers on pdf, or maybe share the answers to those CBT tests with me?

I would really really appreciate it!! Thank you!

-J

Members don't see this ad.

i think its more of the AAMC's way of preventing you from printing out the paper copy/solutions and distributing them. so i doubt aamc would let you print out the solutions.

It's definitely an anti-piracy measure taken by the AAMC. The easiest thing to do is copy the answers down. But you could also get creative and use some type of video capture software and scroll through the test with answer solutions displayed. Just beware you may be violating your terms of use by doing so.

Try this:
Go to the review screen where you see all the answer, and answer explanations, along with the questions. Now, right-click on the question/answer box. (If some weird notepad pops out, then you need to change your browser so that it blocks pop-outs from the AAMC site) Ok, you should see the usual windows stuff, you know, print, print preview, etc. Choose print, then go to options, and select "Only the selected frames" It should work. Now, do this for every single page of answers. Have fun with this carpal-tunnel inducing task :)