Aamc 5r

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gonakillmcat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Umm.. i took the AAMC 5R and i got a 31. the test seemed much easier than the Princeton Review exams. Anyone that has taken AAMC 5R and then the Test.. or knows what the deal w/ the AAMC test being so easy is let me know. Is the real test closer to the AAMC difficulty or the TPR difficulty.
thnx

Members don't see this ad.

I took AAMC 5R on Saturday as well:
P: 7
V: 7
B: 8

I know to some of you it doesn't look like I did well, but beleive it or not, my score jumped up 8 points since my last princeton diag (5,4,5). I'm pretty happy with this score and I was on the top tier on each of these scores. 5R definetly boosted my confidence and I can't wait to take 6R! :clap:

Originally posted by Sparkles
I took AAMC 5R on Saturday as well:
P: 7
V: 7
B: 8

I know to some of you it doesn't look like I did well, but beleive it or not, my score jumped up 8 points since my last princeton diag (5,4,5). I'm pretty happy with this score and I was on the top tier on each of these scores. 5R definetly boosted my confidence and I can't wait to take 6R! :clap:

I totally see where you are coming from sparkles. I just one AAMC and I got a 27, that was such a BIG accomplishment in my book compared to what I scored before. So keep up the hard work:clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a big difference between the AAMC 1-6r's and I-VI's? other than the fact that one has 60 as opposed to 65 verbal questions?

Thanks BushBaby. Have you taken 6R yet? I take it on Saturday. If I can raise my score a little bit more, my confidence will be skyrocketing! I feel so much better about it now. Actually, I was thinking I should do some more actual "studying" but I think my strategy of working through passages has paid off. What are you doing in this last week and a half?

Originally posted by Sparkles
Thanks BushBaby. Have you taken 6R yet? I take it on Saturday. If I can raise my score a little bit more, my confidence will be skyrocketing! I feel so much better about it now. Actually, I was thinking I should do some more actual "studying" but I think my strategy of working through passages has paid off. What are you doing in this last week and a half?

Besides praying to dear God to be with me while I attack this devil of a test? Well I am basically going over the TPR science workbook. I am trying to get more physics and chemistry into my brain because those two areas are my weakess points in terms of science.

I am have 1 more verbal passage to go (from EK 101 verbal passages) then I am done. I will do that tomorrow hopefully.
Then I will knock out orgo by friday. What I do is work on bio/orgo one night then, chem/physics the next night.

I am taking my 5R exam this sunday so I will see what I get on that exam. Hopefully, I do well. I feel comfortable and confident...
:clap: