Aamc #6

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigdogrob4284

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
While I was browsing through the 30+ section, I noticed a lot of people skipped AAMC practice test #6... Is there something wrong with it? I'm going through the TPRH prep course now, and with their online content it has all the AAMC tests 3-11.

Does anyone have any insight into this?

Members don't see this ad.

While I was browsing through the 30+ section, I noticed a lot of people skipped AAMC practice test #6... Is there something wrong with it? I'm going through the TPRH prep course now, and with their online content it has all the AAMC tests 3-11.

Does anyone have any insight into this?

6 is no longer available on AAMC site for public purchase.

You still can find it in old paper form or included in TPRH courses, for example.

It was considered not quite reflected as compatible as current type of question as say 7 to 11.

I was told it is still good for practice. By all means use it if you have the access.

As matter of fact, AAMC will combine the material inside 1, 2, and 6 as 3 new packages and offer to public in the near future as passages practice packages.