Aamc #6

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MzAries

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone out there have the solutions for AAMC #6 even if it's without explanation?? I have the exam and really can use another practice but don't want to do it if I won't even know if I got it right or wrong. If anyone has the solutions buried somewhere from before I would reallly really appreciate it if you can pm me!!!! Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Both major testing companies offer it as part of their packages I believe.

oh thats weird because i have kaplan and it just goes AAMC 5 and then AAMC 7. i wonder if i can ask them to activate it for me. It would be really nice to have an extra AAMC test to take.

oh thats weird because i have kaplan and it just goes AAMC 5 and then AAMC 7. i wonder if i can ask them to activate it for me. It would be really nice to have an extra AAMC test to take.

I take back what I said -- I checked on my Kaplan course (man, they give you access for awhile afterward, too), and while it appears that the explanations for AAMC 6 are available, it does not appear that AAMC 6 is available anymore.

I do remember hearing that TPR does offer it in their courses, but that could be outdated as well. Sorry for the confusion.

Anyway, with your 11 Kaplan FLs and your 8 AAMCs, you have plenty of practice tests (even if the Kaplan FL's are only half as good).

I take back what I said -- I checked on my Kaplan course (man, they give you access for awhile afterward, too), and while it appears that the explanations for AAMC 6 are available, it does not appear that AAMC 6 is available anymore.

I do remember hearing that TPR does offer it in their courses, but that could be outdated as well. Sorry for the confusion.

Anyway, with your 11 Kaplan FLs and your 8 AAMCs, you have plenty of practice tests (even if the Kaplan FL's are only half as good).

I was wondering how I can get a hold of the explanation of AAMC 6 from the kaplan. Is it on their site? can you sent me the link please. I tried looking but could not find it

I was wondering how I can get a hold of the explanation of AAMC 6 from the kaplan. Is it on their site? can you sent me the link please. I tried looking but could not find it

Go into your course syllabus then click the my toolbox tab, and then click on the AAMC explanations button.