Aamc 7,8,9,10

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

youcouldnever2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
AAMC 7 13 PS 9 V 12 BS 34
AAMC 8 11 PS 10 V 13BS 34
AAMC 9 12PS 8V 10 BS 30
AAMC 10 12PS 9V 10 BS 31

Obviously, I would prefer to get around a 34 rather then a 30, but i'm so inconsistent. Any words of encouragment towards why i'm so inconsistent and what this says for the real test which i'm taking 5/16 this upcoming Wednesday.

Just for fun, predict what you think i'll get on the real thing.
My dad says 32, which i guess is around the average.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't give up! My last 3 AAMC's went down one point at a time....from 34 to 33 to a 32 on aamc 10. I just took the real thing on May 11th, and I'd say don't let these practices get to you! All you can do now is to go over a few problem areas and strengths and PRAY! Approaching thet test with confidence definitely helps :0)

Since your VR score seems to be oscillating around 8-10, maybe you should try to stabilize it. Also, it looks like your BS score went down since AAMC 7. AAMC 9 (10 probably does too, but I haven't taken it yet) seemed to have a significantly more difficult BS section with a lot of new information passages. Go back and see what you messed up on in those sections because you can definitely get that BS back up to a 12. If it was one of the new information passages that bogged you down, look into how you could eliminated the appropriate answer choices. Honestly, the answer explanations on the AAMC tests will not tell you why you missed the answer and merely state the correct answer as obvious (thanks AAMC :)). I think test taking skills are enough to get you to a 12.