1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

aamc 7..how was it?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by sdnstud, Apr 6, 2004.

1. sdnstud

sdnstud 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

those who have taken aamc 7, how is the test compared to aamc 4-6? is any of the section harder/easier than aamc 4-6? also, is anyone planning to take aamc 7 this weekend?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. farley is god

farley is god Empty Tank.
    7+ Year Member

I'd like to hear anyone's comments before I actually take it... (although I was planning on taking it this weekend)

4. sdnstud

sdnstud 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

one more question....if i purchase aamc 7 online....do i get the test via snail mail or would i be able to access it online?

5. fun8stuff

fun8stuff *hiding from patients*
    15+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    You can download the pdf and print it off or access it online.

6. hamhamfan

hamhamfan internet fairy
    7+ Year Member

I scanned through it (no desire to actually take the thing). IMHO, it's more difficult than some of the other tests. They're all like the real thing, but I'd probably save this one for later.

7. shock827

shock827 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I only took the PS of 7, but it seemed pretty easy compared to 3R. My PS score went up 3 pts from 3R.