1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Aamc 8

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by nope80, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nope80

nope80 Resident
    10+ Year Member

Sorry to post again-I dont know why my last thread got closed?
    I just lost my answers to test 8 and was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to share them or give me a website that has them. I'm not asking for the actual test or anything like that :oops:

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. QofQuimica

QofQuimica Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
    Administrator Physician PhD Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field], Attending Physician
    Because you're not allowed to use SDN to get bootleg AAMC materials, and most people who are asking for AAMC test answers need them because they didn't purchase the test legally. Sometimes I post that this is not permitted on SDN in the threads before I close them, but there have been so many of them that after a while I get tired of saying the same things over and over and I just close them. Anyway, now that you do know, please stop asking for AAMC materials on SDN. And good luck to you on the MCAT. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.