Aamc 8

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nope80

Resident
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry to post again-I dont know why my last thread got closed?
I just lost my answers to test 8 and was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to share them or give me a website that has them. I'm not asking for the actual test or anything like that :oops:

Any help would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

nope80 said:
Sorry to post again-I dont know why my last thread got closed?
I just lost my answers to test 8 and was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to share them or give me a website that has them. I'm not asking for the actual test or anything like that :oops:

Any help would be appreciated.
Because you're not allowed to use SDN to get bootleg AAMC materials, and most people who are asking for AAMC test answers need them because they didn't purchase the test legally. Sometimes I post that this is not permitted on SDN in the threads before I close them, but there have been so many of them that after a while I get tired of saying the same things over and over and I just close them. Anyway, now that you do know, please stop asking for AAMC materials on SDN. And good luck to you on the MCAT. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.