AAMC 9 Verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snipermonkey

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
alright
AAMC 9 verbal
was so boring and also extremely hard for me
(definitely harder than the ones i've seen from EK 101 or practice aamcs)

does anyone feel the same way?
because i feel like i didn't do too well.

ugh

Members don't see this ad.

I did my best on verbal on the aamc9 , got a 12.

aamc 10 was harder for me than 9

just keep at it. make sure you read all the reasoning (including your right answers) when you study EK101.

i just finished my aamc
and bio definitelyu killed me
bio on aamc 9 was pretty challenging
not the ones ive seen.
got a 9.... my test is fridayyy :D
hooraa

i just finished my aamc
and bio definitelyu killed me
bio on aamc 9 was pretty challenging
not the ones ive seen.
got a 9.... my test is fridayyy :D
hooraa
Hey buddy I got an 8 on AAMC 9 5 days before my test but an 11 on the real thing- the secret is that I knew I knew my stuff and during th etest it was a matter of going really slowly and concentrating. I often finished the AAMC bios with over twenty minutes but on the real thing when the pressure is on you use every spare moment to reanalyze your though process and that equals a higher score

Members don't see this ad :)
hey!
thanks so much:D
well,
i know this is funny but
when i actually concentrate, i do worse.
i have to like feel the rhythem and enjoy the mcat taking
:D
i just can't go too fast i guess

THANKS THO :D

this was a very tough test in my books. I though i got under a 20 when i 1st took it lol. The passages were ZzZzZzZ and some tricky questions that were involved and really req reading the passages carefully in my books...

Hey buddy I got an 8 on AAMC 9 5 days before my test but an 11 on the real thing- the secret is that I knew I knew my stuff and during th etest it was a matter of going really slowly and concentrating. I often finished the AAMC bios with over twenty minutes but on the real thing when the pressure is on you use every spare moment to reanalyze your though process and that equals a higher score

i love seeing stuff like this.

i hope i do as good as you did (although i do wish for better) on my test.

on the AAMC, i run out of time for the verbal but almost always have 10 to 20 mins to spare on physical and biological.

...come on super concentration powers!