AAMC FL 1 score validity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cali_gurl07

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, my exam is in 30 days and I just took the AAMC FL1 and got a 510: 126/126/129/129

Now It really helped me identify my weaknesses and I'm gonna work on them but I just want to know how this score would compare to the real deal. Also, My target is 515 and would it be possible to achieve that in 30 days? ( I know that's a subjective question but what the heck!) :D

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

From my experience and from what I've heard from others, most people score a few points higher on the real deal than their practice exams so you should be in good shape! The AAMC FLs vary in difficulty, so after taking the other ones you can get an idea of where you stand overall.

Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys, my exam is in 30 days and I just took the AAMC FL1 and got a 510: 126/126/129/129

Now It really helped me identify my weaknesses and I'm gonna work on them but I just want to know how this score would compare to the real deal. Also, My target is 515 and would it be possible to achieve that in 30 days? ( I know that's a subjective question but what the heck!) :D

Thank you!!
AAMC FL 1 is not as representative as the others for current exam, especially with the newer Psych/Soc section. Take FL 3 and that will be near your score. I got a 514 on FL 3 and a 515 on real thing

From my experience and from what I've heard from others, most people score a few points higher on the real deal than their practice exams so you should be in good shape! The AAMC FLs vary in difficulty, so after taking the other ones you can get an idea of where you stand overall.

Good luck!
thank you so much!

AAMC FL 1 is not as representative as the others for current exam, especially with the newer Psych/Soc section. Take FL 3 and that will be near your score. I got a 514 on FL 3 and a 515 on real thing
Wow! Okay, I'll be taking that next. Congratulations on your score!! :)