AAMC gateway portal issue?

Started by rl352
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rl352

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I seem to be having issues creating accounts to submit my secondaries for med schools that use the AAMC gateway portal. When I enter my email address and AAMC ID, I don't receive a link to create a password. Does anyone know how to fix this? 😭


Screenshot 2025-08-11 at 3.03.55 PM.png
 
I seem to be having issues creating accounts to submit my secondaries for med schools that use the AAMC gateway portal. When I enter my email address and AAMC ID, I don't receive a link to create a password. Does anyone know how to fix this? 😭


View attachment 407646
What response have you gotten from the AMCAS help team?