aamc grading policy for research classes

Started by riseNshine
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

riseNshine

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I've been getting a letter grade for conducting research for multiple quarters, but the research class is always listed as the same name, ex) Neuroscience 199 and the course description (which is basically a description that I write of what my research entails) is always the same.

For aamc grading purposes, will I be given credit for all of these research classes even if they do have the same title and course description or should I vary the course description to be more specific or something? thanks.