AAMC Kaplan Test 11 answers???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorRock25

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've just finished test 11 and has anyone noticed that not all the answers are on there? Does anyone know where I can find answers for test 11?

Members don't see this ad.

Uh, what are you talking about? I remember them all being there.

Are you using e-mcat.com?

Oh, didn't fully read the title. My bad.

So when kaplan gives you access to the AAMC FLs, you don't access them through e-mcat.com?

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, didn't fully read the title. My bad.

So when kaplan gives you access to the AAMC FLs, you don't access them through e-mcat.com?

TPR is probably the same as Kaplan. TPR has the AAMC FLs on their website server.

Oh. So the interface is probably slightly different too.

Anyways, what is wrong with Kaplan? Those AAMC 11 solutions have been out since December 2010... Pretty lazy of them to not have all the solutions to such an important AAMC FL even after eight months (especially since they're such a massive test prep company)

Oh. So the interface is probably slightly different too.

Anyways, what is wrong with Kaplan? Those AAMC 11 solutions have been out since December 2010... Pretty lazy of them to not have all the solutions to such an important AAMC FL even after eight months (especially since they're such a massive test prep company)

Yeah, I completely agree.

It takes a couple hours to make a key.

If you need explanations look in the AAMC11 discussions and ask away if the questions haven't been asked already.

Uh, what are you talking about? I remember them all being there.

Are you using e-mcat.com?

No, I am talking about the Kaplan AAMC test #11, not the Kaplan FL.

Anyways, I don't understand what the problem is either. Why give us access to this new exam without any key or half answers? I will just have to look in the AAMC 11 discussions, thanks everyone! :thumbup: