1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AAMC may have intentionally created a difficult test...

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by derf, Apr 17, 2004.

1. derf

derf Ohio Land
    7+ Year Member

...in response to the continuing (and forecasted) trend of rising applications to med schools. The last couple of app cycles have seen a steady rise in the # of applicants and this is their way of punching us in the mouth. :smuggrin:

Boy!!, I never imagined a more difficult PS section, I scored 11 or higher on all the TPR tests AND all the aamc tests (3 thru 7) on the physical section. Today's section was utterly ridiculous. If I get a 9, I'll be happy!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. freaker

freaker Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

My guess is that everyone complains about their administration being tough. I think one tough question throws you off on the real deal than on a practice test. I also think anxiety plays a huge role in all of it.

I don't know. It seems like more calculations were involved, though.