1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Aamc mcat cbt exams

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by PlatinumPenny, Dec 24, 2008.

1. PlatinumPenny

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hello:

For those of you who have done the official AAMC practice test I was just wondering what kind of feedback if any do you get from the test i.e. are there answer explainations? does it state the topic of the problem so that is you missed it you can go back and review it? if you take the same test over does it keep record of both scores so you can compare between the two?

sorry if this is posted in another thread....however, i didn't find anything to answer my questions...thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. caveat87

10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    After you take the test, you can look at a score report which breaks down the questions into a series of topics for each subsection. In other words, you can see how many newtonian mechanics problems you got wrong on the PS section, etc. This really helps for working on rusty spots.

4. caveat87

10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Also, the e-mcat.com system tracks your scores so you can note any trending. I believe you can take a purchased test as many times as you want for a full year.