AAMC Practice Exam 2015 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jraco

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how everyone seems to be doing on the practice exam to gauge my readiness for the exam on 5/22.

I took the Kaplan Prep course and routinely get around 500 on their practice exams which seems to be common. However, on the AAMC exam, I got:

74% correct in Chem/Phys,
91% correct in CARS,
85% correct in Bio/Biochem,
& 88% correct on Psych/Soc.

These are almost all about 20% higher than I got correct on my Kaplan FL's. Just wondering if anyone else has seen the same results. Good Luck fellow 5/22 test takers!

Members don't see this ad.

Don't really understand the point of this thread, but my scores were 78/91/86/85 last week and I feel pretty confident for the test this Friday.

Heard that Kaplan isn't representative of the actual exams but more difficult. Heard AAMC is easier but more representative of actual exams.

How does the AAMC FL compare to TPR FLs?

Some people scored in the 80-90% range for the April MCAT which is equivalent to like a 31-33 on the new test but scored in the 499-500 range for TPR which would be converted to a 25 on the old. So I would say the real MCAT for the new one seems significantly easier than TPR.

Reactions: 1 user