AAMC release MCAT seats on weekends

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

@pinnacle

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys ,
I have been checking the MCAT registration system like a full time job but still had no success finding seats for July . My bronze deadline to reschedule is on June 8 and wanted to know if it is worthwhile to keep checking the system on a weekend ( and waste my study time). Does AAMC release seats on weekend ?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Guys ,
I have been checking the MCAT registration system like a full time job but still had no success finding seats for July . My bronze deadline to reschedule is on June 8 and wanted to know if it is worthwhile to keep checking the system on a weekend ( and waste my study time). Does AAMC release seats on weekend ?

Thank you
I don't think the weekend thing matters, I believe AAMC releases seats anytime a person drops/reschedules their exam.

Sorry I can't answer that question, but where does one go to see if there are seats available for July?
If you are already registered for one then you need to click how to reschedule on the top right ( where details of your current MCAT ate given). Then on the next page select change reservation and if testing sites are available they will show up , if no testing centres for that date means they are packed . you will not loose your current spot though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think the weekend thing matters, I believe AAMC releases seats anytime a person drops/reschedules their exam.
You are right , I saw a opening in a nearby testing site in the morning but when I clicked on it no seats available. There is cut throat competition even in finding seats for MCAT ...

If you are already registered for one then you need to click how to reschedule on the top right ( where details of your current MCAT ate given). Then on the next page select change reservation and if testing sites are available they will show up , if no testing centres for that date means they are packed . you will not loose your current spot though.

Thanks so much!