AAMC system lag

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted647690

When using AAMC materials, has anyone else dealt with significant lag times while moving through passages? This sometimes happens to me and it's quite irritating. If this happened on the real exam, would I just need to void?

Members don't see this ad.

On the real exam, you do not lose seconds during the loading pages between questions and passages. If the screen is blanked out and loading a new page, it will not deduct time from your overall exam.

If it does, then it's a technical issue.

Reactions: 1 user
On the real exam, you do not lose seconds during the loading pages between questions and passages. If the screen is blanked out and loading a new page, it will not deduct time from your overall exam.

If it does, then it's a technical issue.

Even if it doesn't, that loading lag is really annoying and messes with my flow, especially on CARS

When using AAMC materials, has anyone else dealt with significant lag times while moving through passages? This sometimes happens to me and it's quite irritating. If this happened on the real exam, would I just need to void?

That's weird, I never got any lag using the AAMC software. Maybe try shutting some apps down and closing some extra tabs I know google chrome tends to hog ram. I'd also try and check your connection.

On the actual exam there is no lag. It's actually surprisingly very "mechanical" if I can describe it that way, everything works exactly how it should with no extra funny business. Maybe its just because I'm so used to using a laptop

Reactions: 1 user