AAMC tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that most people take them, but is it possible to do very well without doing them? (I guess that is kind of a dumb question.) I'm deciding whether or not to purchase them. They are kind of expensive, but I realize that they are good practice. I am taking Berkeley Review and have access to ten of those exams, which are supposedly pretty accurate. Will this be enough?

Members don't see this ad.

everyone has told me they are the best thing to prepare with and having done a few I think they are right. I think it is really important to do them so that you can get a feel for the way the MCAT writers think. This seems especially true with the Verbal section which seems to want different answers depending on who wrote it (take teh aamc verbal and then the kaplan verbal and you will see what i mean). I would send you the ones I have already done but i promised them to a friend. :(

Thanks, Cerb. :) One of my Berkeley Review teachers said that we may have access to some AAMC materials, so I should probably find out before I decide whether or not to order. I think you're right... those tests would definitely be the best practice.