AAMC tests.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snipermonkey

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
sup guys.
i hope everything is going well.
well, since im taking the MCAT on 21st,
i decided to do some practice AAMC ones.
and first, i started off with AAMC 10
and today just now i finished with AAMC 8.

idk why but i felt like AAMC 8 one was harder?
or AAMC10 was easier?
i am assuming AAMC 8 is similar to the real deal?

well, i scored a 34
P:13 V:10 B: 11

i want to do better in each section by little bit

any help..?

or did anyone feel the same way that the 08 one was harder than any other practice tests?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,
I just finished AAMC 8, and I started with AAMC 3 and have done 1/week since I was about 3/4 way thru my content review, and I was getting about 1 point higher on my composite on each new test (31, 32, 33, 33, 34), but then went down to my baseline of 31 on this test.

Mainly, I think it was because of one passage on verbal (personality types) where I was like "wtf?!" and missed all but 1 on that passage, and not having a good grasp of buoyancy on the physical sciences section.

I didn't think Bio was that bad compared to the others, but I made a bunch of stupid mistakes, and I misread a couple of the questions.

I think it's all dependent upon what areas you are strong in. I did much worse on 10 than I did on 8. I don't remember what passages/q's caught me up, but they were enough to make my upward trend take a nosedive. Thankfully I took 9 last, not 10.