AAMC time function

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Newtonian21

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
Just started using AAMC practice packages for the March MCAT. I started with question packs. But I am not sure what is going on as the timing function seems to be disabled. I cannot see the time on the upper R hand side of the window. There is a circular timing symbol but not functional at all. Is this common with question packs? You can't time them? I used a different computer but the same happened. I am just confused about what is going on. Could this be my computer? I am using Mac Book Pro. Anyone had experience with this? I just want to be able to at least time any practice. I am attaching an image here. Thanks!
IMG_1977.JPG
 
the question packs aren't timed and I don't think that the section banks are either. You can always set your own timer though if you want to time yourself on them