AAMC time function

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Newtonian21

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just started using AAMC practice packages for the March MCAT. I started with question packs. But I am not sure what is going on as the timing function seems to be disabled. I cannot see the time on the upper R hand side of the window. There is a circular timing symbol but not functional at all. Is this common with question packs? You can't time them? I used a different computer but the same happened. I am just confused about what is going on. Could this be my computer? I am using Mac Book Pro. Anyone had experience with this? I just want to be able to at least time any practice. I am attaching an image here. Thanks!
IMG_1977.JPG

Members don't see this ad.

the question packs aren't timed and I don't think that the section banks are either. You can always set your own timer though if you want to time yourself on them

the question packs aren't timed and I don't think that the section banks are either. You can always set your own timer though if you want to time yourself on them
Thank you. I was getting freaked out thinking I got a wrong version. Thanks again